05 May 2014

a perfectly imperfect pale pink room



This is one of those rooms which looks so unique, so artfully formed, that it will stay etched in my mind for a very long time. The pale, warm pink wall colour unites the collage of artwork, while a smattering of intense blue accent pieces play off the soft pink, adding just the right touch of zingy colour. Every piece in the room seems collected out of love, over time. All of the room's elements create a personal mish-mash of loveliness. It's not overly-designed. This room is perfect in its imperfection. And that's why I love it so.

{image via The Zhush}

3 comments:

Elle said...

I am in love with that wall color! I want to paint my closet that color! Now I am going to be on a hunt for a similar shade!

Thanks for sharing!

~ Elle @ Barefoot and Beautiful

lamb and blonde said...

So glad you enjoyed the post, Elle! I would love to paint a room that colour, one day. (If my fiancé would agree!There's little chance of that, though.)

lamb and blonde said...

That is so true, Doreen! Thanks for dropping by.