15 April 2014

Easter Inspiration

Since Easter is coming up this weekend (is it here already? Wow, time is flying by!), and I'm getting ready to play hostess-with-the-mostest (in other words, stressing myself out over all the cooking, baking, decorating, etc--which I love to do, but always want to be impossibly perfect, so something's gotta give, I know, especially now that I've got a baby to take care of, as well)... Sorry, I'm rambling. Anyway, here are some pretty pictures, and a few recipes, which are my inspiration for this year's Easter get-together. I hope you will find them inspiring, too.

Have a lovely holiday weekend, everyone!


 (source unknown)

 ***


 ***

 ***





 ***


 ***






{For more inspiration, see my Easter Pinterest board here}

3 comments:

Laurie Eno said...

Oh soooooo beautiful!! (As always).

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you very much, Laurie! :)

lamb and blonde said...

I made the dark chocolate chiffon cake, and it was delicious! It was light yet moist and decadent. I didn't get time to frost it, unfortunately (since I had to put Levi to bed after dinner), so it was dusted with powdered sugar, instead. I had planned to add raspberry puree to the frosting, in place of rosewater. Next time, I will do it that way. I highly recommend this recipe!