22 April 2014

blossom beauty


















When I first saw these images by the Cherry Blossom Girl, shot amongst beautiful summer blooms in Normandy gardens, I was utterly captivated. It was the middle of winter here, in July, and such carefree, romantic photos filled me with hope for warmer days ahead. I'm sure that those of you who are in the Northern Hemisphere are feeling that warm hope. I still get a little mixed up with the seasons, actually, and I've been finding myself in a spring-like mood lately. I hope that these lovely images will make you smile today--wherever you are.

{See the entire spread and find sources at the Cherry Blossom Girl}

2 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful! All of it!

Laurie Eno said...

Couldn't love this more. That dress is divine, the blooms are beautiful, and that little cottage?!? I want it!