24 July 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Beautiful Beach Theme

*** 
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 (source unknown)

There is something so relaxing about spending a day at the beach, inspiring many couples to dream of having a beach wedding. Soft sand, rhythmic waves, and beautiful vistas make a perfect backdrop for such a romantic occasion.

Delicate pastel pinks and blues, along with pale greys, silver, and gold, echo the colours of the beach. I'm envisioning a wedding in these colours, with lovely oceanic elements, like white coral, shells, and pearls for accents. The warm glow from candles and lanterns would cast their spell as the sun sets gently along the seashore. 

Wouldn't that be a dreamy wedding?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These images are simply stunning. I love the whole idea of a beachy wedding. Magical. Just yesterday I completed the calligraphy for my mother's wedding invitations. She is getting married in September-and yes-she is 83! It will be indeed a classy affair. Isn't that fun? So excited.
xx, Heather

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Such gorgeous images; makes me want to get married again (even though I did have a beach wedding in Maui ;-)