20 February 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Flower Girls

















One of the sweetest elements of a wedding is the tradition of a flower girl.

I vaguely remember being a flower girl in a cousin's wedding, when I was about three or four years old. I wore a lovely floral chiffon dress in shades of green, and carried a matching bouquet. My mom kept that dress for years. I loved to look at it, when I was a bit older, trying to recall my big fancy dress moment. My mom's told me that, when the time came for me to walk down the aisle, I got shy, and started to run back the other way!

I hope you will enjoy these adorable flower girl photos as much as I do.


{image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8}

1 comment:

miss b said...

How cute! It is sometimes quite an ordeal for little ones to walk down the aisle but they do like the dressing up part!.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/