13 April 2012

Fab Frock Friday: my kinda animal prints

Horse print dress from H&M

 Bird print dress from Ruche

Cat print dress from Zara SS 2010

 Squirrel print dress from ASOS


Bunny print dress from Topshop

Dog print dress from ASOS

 Bunny print dress from A wear


I know that animal prints, like leopard and zebra, are considered to be perennial fashion favourites, but... I'm just not a fan of the usual animal prints. No exotic jungle animals for me, thanks. 

I'd rather see more subtle patterns, especially those depicting cute and cuddly animals, the kind that I can see in my own backyard, like bunnies, birds, deer, and kitty cats--not that I can see deer here in Australia, but I used to see them all the time, back in Ohio. Alas, I could not find any cute sheep print dresses for you! I'll keep looking.

Here are some not-so-typical animal print dresses, for a walk on the not-so-wild side. (Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun!)

Happy FFF! Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

audrey and addison said...

All of these are lovely! I bought a cute dress with an elk print overseas six months ago - too small for me now. :(
Hope you have a lovely weekend Kim!
Michelle xx

lamb and blonde said...

That sounds like a fun print! Thanks for dropping by, Michelle.